Key Facts About Loan:
- Fact 1: Down payments start with as little as 5% down.
- Fact 2: No mortgage insurance is required.
- Fact 3: Closing time is about the same as a standard conventional loan.
- Fact 4: Self employed borrowers have the option to use bank statements in lieu of tax returns for proof of income.
- Fact 5: No second liens are required, so the borrower only has one monthly payment.
- Fact 6: Interest rates may be fixed or adjustable.
- Fact 7: The loan terms are flexible and can range from 10, 15, 20, 30 or any other custom number of years desired.
832 301 6541
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners, not endorsed or affiliated with any government entity. Rates and Terms are subject to change at any time without notice and are subject to state restrictions. Visit the NMLS Consumer Access website for regulatory information about us.
Figure: 7 TAC § 80.200(b) CONSUMER WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550. THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
PROSPERITY FUNDING, LLC. NMLS: 1868681
Copyright © Prosperity Enterprise Funding 2022. All rights reserved.